New Zealand offers much more than just great hunting opportunities. It’s extremely diverse landscape includes luxuriant rain forest, near desert country and rugged coastlines, all set amongst some of the most spectacular mountains any where in the world.
Personalized tours of New Zealand can be arranged either before or after your safari. Non-hunting partners may enjoy this option while the safari is in progress. Allow five to seven days to explore some of the South Island’s best attractions and activities.
Things to See and Do
- Tour Milford Sound by boat or plane
- Wine tours and tastings
- Take a cruise on a vintage steam ship across Lake Wakatipu to visit a traditional “Kiwi” sheep farm
- Whale watching
- Fishing, fresh and saltwater
- See the West Coast rain forest and glaciers
- Helicopter glacier landings
- Jet boating
- Bungy jumping
- Visit New Zealand’s highest mountain, Mt Cook and its surrounding lake region
- Garden tours
- Endless shopping opportunities and much more